Archive for May, 2014

The use of high moisture content wood is responsible for causing a chimney fire for the second time in
2 years in a 3 storey house in Mullingar. Thankfully the owner was alert to it early and succeeded in shutting down the air supply. 
It was amazing the amount of crispy tarry cresote I removed.

Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Posted: May 7, 2014 in Uncategorized

New building regulations relating to Carbon Monoxide detection will

image

come into force in Ireland on September 1st.